John Hawkins Gordon
JOHNHAWKINSGORDON.COM – Portland, Oregon/New York City
January 2001 - present
• Conceive, design, build and maintain elegant and economical Web sites for a wide variety of clients ranging from small businesses and non-profit organizations to artists, actors and other creative people.
• Develop effective branding through close collaboration with clients, including logo design and collateral materials.
• Manage all aspects of business including acquiring and managing new accounts, client relations, outsourcing, invoicing, scheduling, etc.
Korn Ferry International – New York City
January 2007 – March 2009
Assistant to Director of IT
• Oversaw configuration and deployment and handled day-to-day technical support of over 120 networked computer workstations and peripherals.
• Created and maintained comprehensive inventory of technology assets.
• Helped IT Director schedule and implement regular company-wide technology enhancements with a focus on limiting user downtime.
Ultraprise Corporation –Frederick, Maryland
December 1996 – January 2001
Web Designer/Project Manager
• Managed corporate Web site and Intranet for business-to-business exchange for the financial services industry including creating and implementing Web pages, graphics and Web content.
• Creative and business writing for all aspects of marketing communications programs, including print, online and multimedia.
• Acted as corporate branding liaison between divisions to ensure consistent, effective communications that supported overall marketing objectives.
Highly motivated and organized project facilitator
Excellent communication skills including public speaking and instructional presentation
Excellent writing and editing skills
Freelance photographer – (1991-Present)
Trivia host – Shanrock’s Triviology (2010-Present)
Volunteer Team Leader – Breakfast Program, Saint Bartholomew’s Church, NYC (2006-2009)
Portland State University
Bachelor of Science in Psychology
summa cum laude
References available upon request.